Our Rates & Policies
If you love ‘The Great Outdoors’, natural living and perfect getaways. Visit Konkapot Lodge and see why guests tell us that we’re one of the most fun hotels in Wisconsin. With four seasons to choose from, you’ll find Konkapot Lodge has something unique to offer all year round. Located in Bowler, WI between Wausau and Shawano, we’re just a short 1 hour drive from the Fox Valley and only about two and a half hours from Milwaukee or Madison making this one of the easiest to reach hotels in the Northwoods.
Once you arrive you’ll find plenty to do no matter the time of year.
Here’s a glimpse of some of our guests’ favorite things to do:
- Walk or hike on one of our many trails
- Have a picnic in our Pavilion
- Enjoy a campfire with free supplied firewood
- Enjoy the beautiful backdrop of the Wisconsin Northwoods
- Watch the many types of birds that arrive to feed and frolic
- Playground for the little ones and outdoor games available
- An indoor mezzanine game room where guests may play cards or board games, relax and have fun.
- Sit around the cozy fire in our Great Room and take a turn playing the player piano
- Explore Native American culture first-hand by interacting with our friendly staff and owners
Nearby during All Four Seasons:
- Locate over 250 Barn Quilts in Shawano County with this self-guided driving tour
- Take a self-guided waterfall tour to places like Big Smokey and Keshena Falls
- Visit Pigeon River Brewing in Marion or the Kozy Yak Brewery in Rosholt and sample some of their hand-crafted beers
- Drive the short distance to Wittenberg and view the Walls of Wittenberg where brightly colored murals adorn the exteriors of downtown businesses, who host year round artistic events.